There are two ways I can help your business:
1/ If you’re in asset management, wealth management or investor relations
- Thought leadership material, articles, reports, video scripts, blog posts through to brochures, emails and website content to engage your target audience and I can craft calls to action.
- I’ve a good understanding of the main asset classes, such as equities, fixed income, real estate, private equity, commodities and forex and of different investment styles.
- I’m confident that I can quickly get up to speed with what you want to do and deliver value.
- I’ve worked with companies such as Allianz Group, Old Mutual, MahiFX and Unigestion and service providers such as Accenture and Allen & Overy.
In my former career as a journalist I interviewed many fund managers such as emerging markets pioneer Mark Mobius (Franklin Templeton Investments) through to shareholder activist and hedge fund manager Bill Browder (Hermitage Capital Management) who famously clashed with Vladimir Putin on a number of occasions.
I have a passionate interest in markets and economics and I am myself an investor focusing on dividend growth stocks.
2/ The second way I can help your business make more money (this is not specific to asset management and I work across a number of different industries for this offering) is by finding ways for you to squeeze more profits from your existing assets, such as:
- Email databases (including monetizing inactive leads).
- Turning your specialist knowledge into digital products & finding partners to sell them.
- Introduce complimentary products to maximise profits from your client base.
- Form relationships with complimentary businesses to help you significantly grow your profits.
The emphasis is on finding solutions that require little investment on your part, can be monetized quickly and at very low risk to your business.
If you’re looking for marketing or product development support then let’s talk. But I’m often busy, so in the first instance, please drop me an email at email@example.com to set up a time and date for a discussion